We have developed a checklist for you to run through.
- Research, research, research. Know what is available, know what you want, know what it is worth and what should/shouldn't come with the vehicle.
- Ensure you have your finances in order so that you can afford what you want. The purchase price of the car is only part of the cost. Find out what other costs are associated like inspections, shipping etc.
- Make sure that you receive an independent vehicle inspection to ensure the condition of the vehicle.
- When dealing with financial matters, use a company that has a base in your country to guarantee a fair chance of representation just in case things don't go as planned.
- Find out how long it will take to have the car shipped once it has been purchased. Find out what shipping method will be used.
- Know what the Federal, State and county requirements and laws are for titling and registering your vehicle.